<body> YOU: On My Blog <body>
Wednesday, November 14, 2007


It's easy to lose faith in humanity if you have to use public transportation. When you see a very large, muscular teenager shouting "shut the fuck up you retarded ass n*****, I don't care 'bout Korea" to a crumpled old veteran who objected to having his bag stepped on, you kind of start hating human beings.

Maybe if I saw people give up seats for pregnant women or old people more often, I wouldn't let the dark side overtake me so easily. But for now, I'll just have to seek out stories and keep my eyes peeled for acts of kindness to keep me from committing assault and throat punching someone.

So reading this story about a five year-old boy dressed as Spiderman saving a baby from a house fire completely rocked my world in a very Amelie-esque way.

I know. I'm a sap.

Labels: , , ,

Email AddThis Social Bookmark Button 3 comments



Linkage

Apiary
The Assimilated Negro
Copyranter
CrunkandDisorderly
CuteOverload
D-Listed
FourFour
DeadFrog
Hysterical Festival
Jen Kirkman
lolcat bible project
lolsecretz
O Hell Nawl
OhNoTheyDidnt
Maria Bamford
Men Who Look Like
Old Lesbians

Not Hating, Just Saying
Stuff White People Like
Unfit Toys

Credits

1 2 3 4