<body> YOU: On My Blog <body>
Wednesday, November 7, 2007


OMG, this is definitely my favorite Craigslist sofa post EVAR!

It begins with this prose:

@@@GREAT BAD SOFA@@@@ - $300 (Upper East Side)

A title befitting of such greatness! Bad=Bed for those of you not familiar with decoding foreignese. She goes on.

New sofa, i used a fews times. The reason why i have to sell, because i'm moving back in my country. Please if you are interesting contact me. Thanks.

Y'all it gets better because thankfully, Linda provided a photograph.



Bwahahahaha! "I sell this" with a palsied scrawled X to mark which one she sell for moving to country. OMG, I love foreigners!


Labels: , ,

Email AddThis Social Bookmark Button 5 comments



Linkage

Apiary
The Assimilated Negro
Copyranter
CrunkandDisorderly
CuteOverload
D-Listed
FourFour
DeadFrog
Hysterical Festival
Jen Kirkman
lolcat bible project
lolsecretz
O Hell Nawl
OhNoTheyDidnt
Maria Bamford
Men Who Look Like
Old Lesbians

Not Hating, Just Saying
Stuff White People Like
Unfit Toys

Credits

1 2 3 4