<body> YOU: On My Blog <body>
Friday, December 14, 2007

I was minding my own business at work when the sounds of salsa music and Caribbean Christmas songs started booming outside my window. At first I thought it was some of the nearby university students attempting a cultural exchange. A brief errand told me otherwise.

AMERICAN AIRLINES IS HOLDING DOMINICANS AND RICANS CAPTIVE IN A GLASS BOX, Y'ALL!




This is making me all twitchy and weird...BAREFOOT DOMINOES?!?! Why not throw in some machete combat for more stereotype flair!





I suppose hot chicks dancing is universal for "BUY OUR SHIT."


And finally, experience the CRINGE with me here.


Email AddThis Social Bookmark Button 1 comments



Linkage

Apiary
The Assimilated Negro
Copyranter
CrunkandDisorderly
CuteOverload
D-Listed
FourFour
DeadFrog
Hysterical Festival
Jen Kirkman
lolcat bible project
lolsecretz
O Hell Nawl
OhNoTheyDidnt
Maria Bamford
Men Who Look Like
Old Lesbians

Not Hating, Just Saying
Stuff White People Like
Unfit Toys

Credits

1 2 3 4