<body> YOU: On My Blog <body>
Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I hope everyone had a good couple of days off on Baby Jesus' tab. I'm off from work until January 2nd which means I will either be incredibly prolific with the blogging or I will do nothing. The only way you'll know is by checking in!

I'm so out of my mind with boredom that I have little to offer you aside from this slice-of-life tidbit care of my mom the other day, after talking to her via cellphone about an ailing elderly family member.

Diana - So does that mean you're going to have to do something drastic like give her an enema?
Mom - Shit. I don't have to do anything but stay black and die.

Fin.

Labels: , , , ,

Email AddThis Social Bookmark Button 0 comments



Linkage

Apiary
The Assimilated Negro
Copyranter
CrunkandDisorderly
CuteOverload
D-Listed
FourFour
DeadFrog
Hysterical Festival
Jen Kirkman
lolcat bible project
lolsecretz
O Hell Nawl
OhNoTheyDidnt
Maria Bamford
Men Who Look Like
Old Lesbians

Not Hating, Just Saying
Stuff White People Like
Unfit Toys

Credits

1 2 3 4