<body> YOU: On My Blog <body>
Thursday, November 29, 2007

Look, since this blog is just really getting started, I want to make some things clear. I enjoy cats to a lesbianic spinster degree. That's just something we need to make clear if we're going to progress further. I could waste a good chunk of your time to telling you what I find so aesthetically pleasing about them and why I think they're one of nature's greatest designs. This was not always so but now I am a changed woman.

This is not to say that I do not love dogs. I'm not going to shy away from controversy around here, so let me be frank: I believe that whole cat/dog thing to be a false dichotomy. I love all things fluffy and cute. Even the ones I eat or pay other people to kill so I can wear them on my feet. Yes, I'm a hypocrite. Deal. As Pac said, "only God can judge me."


If you don't find the following two videos cute or endearing (and, no, you do not have to admit to it to me or anyone else) then you might be a living shell - a mere husk - of a human being. Good luck with that. It might also be time to unfriend me on Myspace and Friendster.

Watch and fall in love with life all over again.

Original footage of cat conversation.



Enhanced, for your amusement with human narration.


Labels: , , ,

Email AddThis Social Bookmark Button 3 comments



Linkage

Apiary
The Assimilated Negro
Copyranter
CrunkandDisorderly
CuteOverload
D-Listed
FourFour
DeadFrog
Hysterical Festival
Jen Kirkman
lolcat bible project
lolsecretz
O Hell Nawl
OhNoTheyDidnt
Maria Bamford
Men Who Look Like
Old Lesbians

Not Hating, Just Saying
Stuff White People Like
Unfit Toys

Credits

1 2 3 4