<body> YOU: On My Blog <body>
Tuesday, November 27, 2007


Wikipedia is apparently a tool of the science-loving, Godless liberal, so conservatives came up with their own resource, Conservapedia. I support this.

When I was at school in Ohio, I would be subjected to conservative hijackings in my anthropology classes. We'd just be trying to learn about a prognathic jaw when some coot would take over our learning time to convince us all the world was only 6,000 years old and we should all be afraid of the Great Juju in the Sky. Self-segregation of these jackholes is welcome with Creed-hating arms wide-opened.

One thing I have to hand to the Conservatives is their childlike wonder and awe regarding homosexual sex. Check out their stats page.

Now, whether this is the work of liberal pranksters or not, I would like to thank whoever came up with "gay bowel syndrome."

Labels: , , , , ,

Email AddThis Social Bookmark Button 1 comments



Linkage

Apiary
The Assimilated Negro
Copyranter
CrunkandDisorderly
CuteOverload
D-Listed
FourFour
DeadFrog
Hysterical Festival
Jen Kirkman
lolcat bible project
lolsecretz
O Hell Nawl
OhNoTheyDidnt
Maria Bamford
Men Who Look Like
Old Lesbians

Not Hating, Just Saying
Stuff White People Like
Unfit Toys

Credits

1 2 3 4