<body> YOU: On My Blog <body>
Monday, November 26, 2007


Dudes, I think my soul is German. Apparently these are two words used in the German language.

Backpfeifengesicht (Germany): A face that’s just begging for somebody to put their fist in it.

Kummerspeck (Germany): "Grief bacon" - the weight that you gain by overeating when you’re worried about something.

This is beyond brilliant. It makes me rethink being Puerto Rican entirely. How many times to I walk down the street in a single day and see a backpfeifengesicht just bobbing up and down, BEGGING ME to give it a strong, sharp throat punch? I'd give it an average of 5.

My kummerspeck is where my tears are kept. Looks like they'll need quite the refill after last night's March of the Penguins-induced crying jag.

As a total aside, has anything good every come of folk dancing? Seriously, look at that picture. Look at their own disappointment in themselves as they act out this abortion. They can feel their life force slipping away.



Labels: , , , , ,

Email AddThis Social Bookmark Button 1 comments



Linkage

Apiary
The Assimilated Negro
Copyranter
CrunkandDisorderly
CuteOverload
D-Listed
FourFour
DeadFrog
Hysterical Festival
Jen Kirkman
lolcat bible project
lolsecretz
O Hell Nawl
OhNoTheyDidnt
Maria Bamford
Men Who Look Like
Old Lesbians

Not Hating, Just Saying
Stuff White People Like
Unfit Toys

Credits

1 2 3 4