<body> YOU: On My Blog <body>
Monday, December 17, 2007




That's me this morning and it's not because I ended up in a subway car full of stripping girls like this guy. It's because I clocked in a ten hour sleep fest last night and I'm feeling reborn.

Speaking of stripping on subway cars, it looks like some guy couldn't take seeing girls have all the fun.



He brought his own disco ball, people. But I think the thing that really made me fall in love was his closing line: "Keep your money in your pocket, your erections and your moist panties are thanks enough for me." Despite some faces of discomfort and confusion, Mike's strip tease was relatively hater-free.




Source: Gothamist

Labels: , , , , , ,

Email AddThis Social Bookmark Button 0 comments



Linkage

Apiary
The Assimilated Negro
Copyranter
CrunkandDisorderly
CuteOverload
D-Listed
FourFour
DeadFrog
Hysterical Festival
Jen Kirkman
lolcat bible project
lolsecretz
O Hell Nawl
OhNoTheyDidnt
Maria Bamford
Men Who Look Like
Old Lesbians

Not Hating, Just Saying
Stuff White People Like
Unfit Toys

Credits

1 2 3 4