<body> YOU: On My Blog <body>
Thursday, February 21, 2008



The only science experiment I remember from school was one I did on snow leopards. It was 7th grade and I teamed up with another girl as immature and on the other side of puberty as I was. I kid you not when I tell you we had her mother make us leopard ears and tails. We then wore coordinating sweat suits and painted our faces for our class presentation. That's called COMMITMENT. This amazing photolist of science experiments will transport you back to your own salad days of trifold posterboard and rubber cement.

Labels: , , ,

Email AddThis Social Bookmark Button 2 comments



Linkage

Apiary
The Assimilated Negro
Copyranter
CrunkandDisorderly
CuteOverload
D-Listed
FourFour
DeadFrog
Hysterical Festival
Jen Kirkman
lolcat bible project
lolsecretz
O Hell Nawl
OhNoTheyDidnt
Maria Bamford
Men Who Look Like
Old Lesbians

Not Hating, Just Saying
Stuff White People Like
Unfit Toys

Credits

1 2 3 4