<body> YOU: On My Blog <body>
Monday, March 24, 2008


In a perfect world, I would have a pet donkey. I don't know why I need one, but I do. Martha Stewart has miniature donkeys and she is the hotness:




In my mental happy place, Djimon Hounsou's Tuba reassures me to fight another day, I have a donkey, a giraffe, several dogs, a barn with barn cats who roam free, and a friendly duck. Which is why this story about a donkey being celebrated at a Russian ballet performance just about killed me dead.


At her farewell party, Monika danced a waltz with one of the Mariinsky's ballerinas and was presented with retirement gifts of carrot cake, a pinafore and a kerchief...."She loves to perform and she loves applause," said Tatyana Solomatina, a spokeswoman for St Petersburg zoo, where Monika lives between performances. "She knew the exact time to appear in the ballet, even without someone accompanying her."

Labels: , , , ,

Email AddThis Social Bookmark Button 4 comments



Linkage

Apiary
The Assimilated Negro
Copyranter
CrunkandDisorderly
CuteOverload
D-Listed
FourFour
DeadFrog
Hysterical Festival
Jen Kirkman
lolcat bible project
lolsecretz
O Hell Nawl
OhNoTheyDidnt
Maria Bamford
Men Who Look Like
Old Lesbians

Not Hating, Just Saying
Stuff White People Like
Unfit Toys

Credits

1 2 3 4