<body> YOU: On My Blog <body>
Thursday, July 3, 2008

Whenever I Google something I inevitably end up on some sort of About.com page. While they often have good info, I loathe the site's clunky design and especially that stroke-inducing frame that appears EVERYWHERE.

After dealing with three days of heartburn, I decided to see what the hell could be causing it. I still haven't found a decent enough answer, but I did find out that About.com's face of heartburn/GERD is exactly what you'd expect.


Straight out of GERD central casting. What sucks is that it's like looking directly into my future. Hold me, Jesus.

Labels: , , ,

Email AddThis Social Bookmark Button 2 comments



Linkage

Apiary
The Assimilated Negro
Copyranter
CrunkandDisorderly
CuteOverload
D-Listed
FourFour
DeadFrog
Hysterical Festival
Jen Kirkman
lolcat bible project
lolsecretz
O Hell Nawl
OhNoTheyDidnt
Maria Bamford
Men Who Look Like
Old Lesbians

Not Hating, Just Saying
Stuff White People Like
Unfit Toys

Credits

1 2 3 4