<body> YOU: On My Blog <body>
Saturday, November 10, 2007

Assistant Arrested in Killing of Real Estate Agent
A Manhattan personal assistant has told investigators that she fatally bludgeoned her boss, the well-connected real estate agent Linda Stein, in the woman’s opulent Fifth Avenue apartment because Ms. Stein swore at her, waved a stick at her and blew marijuana smoke into her face, the police said today.
I have to say, having been an assistant to many an asshole, I can empathize with the desire to beat the living hell out of your employer/tormentor. But, then another part of me is thinking, "your boss blew some herb your way?! I should be so lucky!"

Ultimately, if what Natavia Lowery says is true, and she was struck by Ms. Stein "six or seven times on Oct. 30 with a four-pound exercise stick" then I think my own personal jury will no longer be out on this one.

Someone should tell Ms. Lowery to make sure she isn't cracking a damn smile in public again until her trial is over, though.




Labels: , , ,

Email AddThis Social Bookmark Button 0 comments



Linkage

Apiary
The Assimilated Negro
Copyranter
CrunkandDisorderly
CuteOverload
D-Listed
FourFour
DeadFrog
Hysterical Festival
Jen Kirkman
lolcat bible project
lolsecretz
O Hell Nawl
OhNoTheyDidnt
Maria Bamford
Men Who Look Like
Old Lesbians

Not Hating, Just Saying
Stuff White People Like
Unfit Toys

Credits

1 2 3 4