<body> YOU: On My Blog <body>
Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Reuters, what's up with the LIES? I'm about to blow the cover off of some serious ethics violations wherein Reuters plays fast and loose with the facts, and also, my emotions.

Earlier today, I read a darling tale about a stowaway kitten who was accidentally packed into a suitcase and survived a cross country flight. Now Diana is to Cat Lady as Britney is to Troubled Pop Star, so I was eager for a picture of this survivor. Reuters provided this picture of feline perfection.


Does the story not immediately become more heart tugging? Yes? TOO BAD IT'S A DAMN LIE!



That cat is neither a tabby nor 10 months old. I am outraged.

Labels: , , , , ,

Email AddThis Social Bookmark Button 0 comments



Linkage

Apiary
The Assimilated Negro
Copyranter
CrunkandDisorderly
CuteOverload
D-Listed
FourFour
DeadFrog
Hysterical Festival
Jen Kirkman
lolcat bible project
lolsecretz
O Hell Nawl
OhNoTheyDidnt
Maria Bamford
Men Who Look Like
Old Lesbians

Not Hating, Just Saying
Stuff White People Like
Unfit Toys

Credits

1 2 3 4