<body> YOU: On My Blog <body>
Monday, January 7, 2008

Sweet little prop-moppet.

There are people out there making political props of their children, and because they are hilarious while doing it, and most likely play for my team, I support it. Swift kids for Truth, people.

You adorable little pudge. J'taime.


This child is a genius, "Barack Obama lied to the American people when he told us he was black. He is not black. I should know. I'm black." Also, very taken with the Indian child who states that John Edwards got a $4,000 manicure, and he should know, because his mother gave him that manicure.
Now that I know the potential children have for parody, I think it's time to bust out the breeding scale.

Today I'm almost at Mama Duggar level as I hover at severe. This story about an adorable toddler with autism who only speaks to animals didn't help matters.



These Swift Kids really need to attack Sugargliding Huckabee Jesus, because he has upped his game and is now charming the pants off of gay rock stars. NOT OKAY. DO NOT LOOK HIM DIRECTLY IN THE EYE, PEOPLE.

When I was young, my mom was mostly very liberal in her Catholicism. However, there was one incident of crazy where she informed me that the devil walked the earth and would try to charm you. You could spot him by his perfectly manicured finger nails. I doubt Hickabee SugarGlider Jesus has nice nails, but it's he is still satan. Do what my mom suggested, and loudly say, "HUCKABEE I REBUKE THEE." Do not make eye contact or shake his hand.

Labels: , , , , , ,

Email AddThis Social Bookmark Button 0 comments



Linkage

Apiary
The Assimilated Negro
Copyranter
CrunkandDisorderly
CuteOverload
D-Listed
FourFour
DeadFrog
Hysterical Festival
Jen Kirkman
lolcat bible project
lolsecretz
O Hell Nawl
OhNoTheyDidnt
Maria Bamford
Men Who Look Like
Old Lesbians

Not Hating, Just Saying
Stuff White People Like
Unfit Toys

Credits

1 2 3 4