<body> YOU: On My Blog <body>
Thursday, September 18, 2008


I can't stop coming back to DC. Really, it's a great place for comedy. People turn out. They're smart. They're ready to laugh. It's everything a comic wants out of a crowd. So when my gurl (and amazing comic) Aparna said "will you do a show in DC" I was like, um, let me see if I can work that into my usual schedule of sitting on my ass and watching The Rachel Maddow Show non-stop and questioning my sexuality.

So, it's on, and what makes it especially awesome is that it's headlined by Ms. Erin Jackson. Um, she's kind of a big deal and all now, especially after getting on THE ELLEN DEGENERES SHOW. I seriously had wee tears of joy in my eyes watching the clip because anyone who's close to Erin knows that Ellen is one of her biggest influences. Watching her get to sit down and talk to her after her set almost made me believe in God again. Girlfriend is blowing UP, so see her now before she only plays stadiums and theatres.

We'll be performing at the DC Improv Lounge Friday and Saturday this weekend. Doors open at 7:30 and tickets are only $10!

Tickets are available online.

Labels: , , , , , ,

Email AddThis Social Bookmark Button 1 comments



Linkage

Apiary
The Assimilated Negro
Copyranter
CrunkandDisorderly
CuteOverload
D-Listed
FourFour
DeadFrog
Hysterical Festival
Jen Kirkman
lolcat bible project
lolsecretz
O Hell Nawl
OhNoTheyDidnt
Maria Bamford
Men Who Look Like
Old Lesbians

Not Hating, Just Saying
Stuff White People Like
Unfit Toys

Credits

1 2 3 4