<body> YOU: On My Blog <body>
Friday, May 9, 2008

And we come full circle, friends. I am going to make like Vera Drake and put my breeding desires on low.


Why? Well, firstly, I found out that Great Mama Duggar (she of the "it's a vagina not a clown car fame) is expecting her 18th child! I'm intensely disgusted by this factoid. What can possibly be the state of that woman's uterus? Does she need to buy it an extra seat when she flies?

But what really did it for me was this awesome video from comedian/actor/drunk Jackie Monahan that HALAN blogged about. This video makes me want to not ever have to deal with a stroller in NYC, ever.



BABIES FIRST!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

Email AddThis Social Bookmark Button 1 comments



Linkage

Apiary
The Assimilated Negro
Copyranter
CrunkandDisorderly
CuteOverload
D-Listed
FourFour
DeadFrog
Hysterical Festival
Jen Kirkman
lolcat bible project
lolsecretz
O Hell Nawl
OhNoTheyDidnt
Maria Bamford
Men Who Look Like
Old Lesbians

Not Hating, Just Saying
Stuff White People Like
Unfit Toys

Credits

1 2 3 4