<body> YOU: On My Blog <body>
Friday, April 18, 2008

In the interest of full disclosure, my father works for General Mills. My dad has spent evenings talking about flour at dinner parties. I love my father dearly, but his passion for cereal making is a mystery to me. And while I have seen some questionable things come out of General Mills, I have yet to see anything that tops the load of horseshit Kellogg's just dumped all over the American public.

I give you "Under the Hood," a line of "urban" men's clothing based on Kellogg's cereals. Keep in mind that the tshirts are $40 and the hoodies are over $100.


This might be a stretch, but seeing as there is a food crisis going on, I'm finding this photo particularly offensive.


Such decadence! But really, look more closely. Because I think the Latino one was actually captured in the middle of a mild stroke. Look how dead and glassy his eyes are.


Labels: , , , , , ,

Email AddThis Social Bookmark Button 6 comments



Linkage

Apiary
The Assimilated Negro
Copyranter
CrunkandDisorderly
CuteOverload
D-Listed
FourFour
DeadFrog
Hysterical Festival
Jen Kirkman
lolcat bible project
lolsecretz
O Hell Nawl
OhNoTheyDidnt
Maria Bamford
Men Who Look Like
Old Lesbians

Not Hating, Just Saying
Stuff White People Like
Unfit Toys

Credits

1 2 3 4